Who's doin' Monomoy this weekend? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Who's doin' Monomoy this weekend?

juro
07-14-2000, 03:46 PM
Original plans changed, I am a free man for a Monomoy fix tomorrow... anybody else headed that way?

Does anyone want to split a 6am shuttle?

Hawkeye
07-14-2000, 04:59 PM
Hey Juro,

Mike and I will be there but we will be taking the kayaks. We have to return them next week so we want to use 'em while we got 'em. We will be at the island by about 5am. Let us know where you plan to be and we can meet up to compare notes.

RandyJones
07-14-2000, 06:31 PM
Hi Juro,

I am getting tired of turning my underwear inside out for the last week so I need a day off to do laundry. Sorry I wont be able to join you.

Top 3 flies for the flats that they've been eat'n good!
Crabs, Crabs, Crabs. SSSsssshhhh, dont tell anyone. Ha!

Best of Luck,

Randy

juro
07-14-2000, 10:25 PM
Well, it looks like I won't be doin' Monomoy either. Weather is looking poor for it, and I have a family obligation mid-morning. Will likely find something to keep busy with until then and head for the cape in the afternoon. If the weather holds up, I'll head for South Beach on Sunday.

Gregg and Mike - you might keep an eye on the weather... being on yaks out there. I'm sure you'll find lots of fish as you guys always seem to do!

juro
07-14-2000, 11:04 PM
> Hi Juro,
> I am getting tired of turning my underwear inside out for the last week so I > need a day off to do laundry. Sorry I wont be able to join you.
> Best of Luck,
>
> Randy

Randy -

I thought you hard core flats guides just rinse them in salt water and wring them out on the sand... but with all those crabs around... http://216.71.206.188/images/flytalk/Wilk.gif

Thanks just the same, hope to see you next time.

regards,
Juro