Fly Fishing Forum banner

Crooked Island

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  flatsfisher 
#1 ·
Recently got back from CI after one of Vince's hosted trips. Although the weatherman could have cooperated a little more my buddies and I had a great time.I've been doing the DIY thing for the last few years, it was a treat to have fish pointed out by some really good guides in the worst of conditions. Where's the sun? Made me realize how many fish I've probably been missing on my own cloudy day trips.
Had a fun day Mutton snapper fishing on a day everyone agreed was too nasty to Bonefish. Caught a bunch of snappers up to 12 lbs. Good eating also.
Lodging and especially the food were great Willie and her crew kept us full and contented. Seems they were always offering seconds.
The trip host Dan Pangaldi is a special guy.There were 10 of us on the trip but he kept everything running smoothly and he certainly knows his Bonefishing.
Most of the people on the trip were repeaters and I could see why. Hopefully I'll do it again.

Charlie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.