Fly Fishing Forum banner

new Bahamas DIY Lodge

11K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  gunner 
#1 ·
Inagua Outback Lodge

Excellent fishing for bones, tarpon, barracuda and more on the Bahamas third largest island. Inagua is virtually untapped and waiting for you to explore it's bounty!

Enjoy your own private lodge for the week! Inagua Outback Lodge is located on a remote and secluded beach with great fishing only steps away.

The small intimate lodge is fully equipped for two anglers and has Wi-Fi, satellite tv and free international calling.

view from your deck

Packages include lodging, all of your meals, and a serious 4 x 4 pickup truck with great off-road tires at your disposal.

Click here to see our photos from past trips

Click here to read more. . .
http://www.ccoflyfishing.com/greatinagua.html

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Inagua Outback Lodge officially opened last month.
We had some guests staying there the last week of May, and they did well.

Right now meals are taken in the kitchen of the cottage, or out on the deck overlooking the water.
The separate dining room is almost complete.

here are some pics

the new dining room pic from a few weeks ago

#10 ·
Hi Vince.

That looks spectacular. When I drone on about flats fishing to whoever will listen to me this is what I'm trying to instill into their imagination.

Mostly I fall short :confused: but at least the next time someone asks what my passion is I can show them this link and not say a word and hope the pictures convey just why I love this sport so much.

#12 ·
Dining room at Inagua Outback Lodge is almost complete! WIll be ready for our guests going down in November.
Previously guests dined at the counter in the cottage. It will be nice to have this addition at the lodge.

not a bad view every day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.