Meanwhile, in the Eel River MA [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Meanwhile, in the Eel River MA

juro
04-12-2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQhYt1rUfYE&feature=player_embedded

juro
04-13-2012, 10:18 AM
I've been mired before in tropical sediment down in the Bahamas as well as temperate zone muck and it's no fun. I was able to get out but can picture not being able as this angler had. He's fortunate to be in a populated area and it didn't look like he could have drowned with a high tide but that's a distinct possibility.

Be careful out there friends!

JeffSod
04-13-2012, 08:58 PM
He has good taste in tackle at least the reel looks like a nice classic style. Good to hear it was a happening ending for sure!

Tajue17
04-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Dang I've been looking for that spot! I'm new in Plymouth and if anyone knows where I can access that Eel river please let me know (I'll stay clear from the mud). also I read on the Mass wildlife that they also stock it with trout (that and the town Brook) I just moved to Plymouth and just learnng my way around and anybody knows where I can fish the town brook and the eel river because thw ebsite doesn't show any access points for trout (and the striper spot too) and can show me some spots I'll repay you with a few other quality striper spots of my own.

thanks T

Tajue17@verizon.net