Looking for a second angler for South Andros [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Looking for a second angler for South Andros

teflon_jones
01-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey guys. I was supposed to have a second person along with me for a week on South Andros at Mars Bay (March 31 - April 6), but he bailed due to financial reasons.

Right now I'm booked for Mars Bay as a single arriving March 31 departing April 10th (9 days of fishing), so if anybody is interested in going along with me for any portion of that let me know. You don't have to be there the entire time or even for a minimum number of days. Since the single charge will cost so much extra per day I'm even willing to split the difference of what I'm paying extra as a single and chip in towards your trip.

teflon_jones
02-19-2012, 01:48 AM
Anybody interested in this? Both of the guys I'm going to Crooked with from March 24-31 have work commitments they can't move so they can't join me for even a couple of days of the second week. Neither the lodge I'm staying at nor the outfitter I'm booking through has found anyone either.

Remember I'm subsidizing your trip to save on the single rate so you can get a slamming deal here fora trip as long you'd like.

teflon_jones
03-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Less than 2 weeks to go. Anybody interested? It works out to about $250 per day and how many days you go is entirely up to you.