Photo Journal(s) [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Photo Journal(s)

grego
06-23-2000, 10:29 AM
No pressure, but how are the photo journals coming for Bass R. & Monomoy? I especially wanted to know if JimW & Chuck got their pictures back, because they got shot of me with a Bass & a Blue! Juro, did you get those five JPEGs I sent you? They didn't come out that great, but the shot of Al_D at Bass R. & the shot from behind of you at Monomoy came out OK.

Lefty
06-23-2000, 11:19 AM
As far as Bass River, Juro is going have a page here on the forum. He is waiting for my 8 or so shots. I just need to rescan a couple and send them to him for editing. This weeks midweek fishing trip has me behind. Juro was still looking for his Bass River shots. I think his dog ate them.

TerryW

juro
06-23-2000, 08:38 PM
Maybe I'll just put up what I got as long as it doesn't stop people from sending their images in.

Greg - yes thanks for the images... great stuff. I also got some from Terry and Roop, and have a few shots from my own camera.

One big problem... my spring clave photos are missing in action after my dear wife's neutron bomb raid on everything in the house before the graduation party we had at our place (35-40 people). They'll be found eventually and will be posted. I'll start with what I got for now.