2 hand cape canal follow up. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: 2 hand cape canal follow up.

PEC54
03-02-2011, 11:44 AM
To all those who expressed an interest in attending: Due to the area and popularity of the location I can't just publicly announce when and where the event will take place,so if you could pm me your e-mail address or request I reach you through this web site,I will send out" invitations":D What you do with the info ie tell friends, the world what ever is up to you .I just can't invite the world on a public web site and expect my fellow canal regulars to be all that thrilled with me.:tsk_tsk:I'm thinking somewhere around the end of April for starters,hopefully the weather will be better and cooperate,and for the most part there shouldn't be a lot of other anglers there.

troutmon
03-17-2011, 12:29 PM
pse send details to troutmon@comcast.net

troutmon

saltfly
03-17-2011, 02:59 PM
pm enroute.

PopnesetBay
03-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Paul, PM sent

Pete

Korean_fly
04-02-2011, 03:03 AM
pse send details to troutmon@comcast.net

troutmon

Dave T is that you lol ?

striblue
04-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Paul....that is a good move..they are very guarded about those pole locations. It is understandable considering the limits on an area with just two sides. Not like wide open flats, etc. I hope that they don't jump on you for even this post and bringing 10 plus guys in the first place. Bob G is a good guy and a great moderator on that site.

Adrian
04-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Paul, I hope to be there last w/e of April, which is also the first w/e of May :)