A Crazy Acklins DIY deal! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: A Crazy Acklins DIY deal!

acklinsboy
01-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi friends!

Want an affordable home for your week's fishing stay on Acklins for up to 4 persons? Try our Delectable Bay property!

The place where it all started!

CareFree BoneFish Lodge is a modest duplex cottage sitting across the street from a very productive flat/creek system. The cottage is best used by four guys or two couples sharing a fishing trip/vacation, as there are two single beds, plus a king and a queen per unit. It is completely furnished, with a full kitchen and dining/living area. Both bed rooms come with A/C and ceiling fans. Additionally, there are ceiling fans in the other area. Linens and utensils are provided.

$1,535.00 for up to four (4) persons, including your rental vehicle!! You will not beat this with a stick!

Yes, thats $383.00 per person. You can prepare your own meals, have a caterer or use a local restuarant.

Is this a good deal or what?

www.vrbo.com/261406

sidelock
01-31-2011, 10:26 AM
Hi friends!

Want an affordable home for your week's fishing stay on Acklins for up to 4 persons? Try our Delectable Bay property!

The place where it all started!

CareFree BoneFish Lodge is a modest duplex cottage sitting across the street from a very productive flat/creek system. The cottage is best used by four guys or two couples sharing a fishing trip/vacation, as there are two single beds, plus a king and a queen per unit. It is completely furnished, with a full kitchen and dining/living area. Both bed rooms come with A/C and ceiling fans. Additionally, there are ceiling fans in the other area. Linens and utensils are provided.

$1,535.00 for up to four (4) persons, including your rental vehicle!! You will not beat this with a stick!

Yes, thats $383.00 per person. You can prepare your own meals, have a caterer or use a local restuarant.

Is this a good deal or what?

www.vrbo.com/26106

With all due respect Felton , that is quite a substantial price increase from $960/week for up to four people you quoted in December. Especially in this fragile economy !

acklinsboy
01-31-2011, 10:58 AM
I'm sorry and beg to differ Friend! I will be clearer.

The $960 we quoted earlier, did not include the vehicle's cost ($572/week.)

My math; $960(cottage)+$532(vehicle)=$1,532:00, for up to four persons ( $383-each)

The cost is the same Sidelock and still a very good fragile economy busting rate! That is $54 a day, for up to 7 days of fishing on Acklins. (Rental vehicle included).

Thanks much

sidelock
01-31-2011, 12:03 PM
I see said the blind man !
But my math tells me $960 +$532 = $1492

acklinsboy
01-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Again my bad! I have a 'typo;' its $572 & not $532).

However, I will honor those that I've booked!!

sidelock
01-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Again my bad! I have a 'typo;' its $572 & not $532).

However, I will honor those that I've booked!!

Just busting your chops Felton, got nothing better to do with another foot of snow on the way. I'm jealous !

acklinsboy
01-31-2011, 07:05 PM
The opinion of many is; The State of the Union Address, provided no incentives for fly fishers! We were very disappointed by this, thus, we will continue to go the extra mile to right this injustice.

$960.00 for a week's stay on Acklins, for up to four persons!