77 Years Young... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: 77 Years Young...

jimS
11-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Some of you may know Art Robert from Vermont. He is on the Cape each Spring for several weeks, fishing daily and pretty hard. I think some of the younger set would be hard-pressed to keep up with him. Have a great birthday and see you in the Spring on one of your UDLs.

Jim Miller
11-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Happy BirthDay Art!
Was a pleasure to meet you last Spring.....see you again in May 2011!

PopnesetBay
11-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Art, hope you have/had a pleasant B-day and got all the fishing "stuff" you wanted. Enjoyed talking with you at the "Clave" in May and look forward to seeing you in 2011.

Pete "popnesetbay" Readel

bonefishmon
11-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Happy Birthday Art! You must must be famous on the FFForum because they forgot mine! LOL! I had some of the best memories of this year fishing with you on The Wall. Everyone there knew you and I felt honored to be invited to enjoy your company even if it wasn't as good as years past. I hope Harker's made up for it. If any of you have not had the pleasure of fishing with "The Man From Vermont", better make plans for 2011. Thank you Art and blessings for a great finishing season. Hope to see you in the Spring.

Phil

juro
11-18-2010, 06:19 AM
Art - congratulations on a lifetime of angling achievement the likes of which we aspire to!

TimSt
11-18-2010, 06:40 AM
Art is indeed one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, as well as one of the best fisherman you can have the pleasure of spending time with. He was my driving/fishing buddy for our Harker's trip last week, and I couldn't have done it without him--we had a great time (and even caught some fish).

Happy Birthday Art!

vtloon
11-18-2010, 07:25 AM
Happy Birthday, Art. How was Harkers?

striblue
11-18-2010, 07:50 AM
Happy birthday Art....looking forward to see you this spring.

highway61
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Happy Birthday Art,

It was great getting to know you this season. Hopefully we can get together for another rip trip next spring. It's only 6 months away....sheeesh:frown:

Steve

JimD
11-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Hey Art,

Happy B'Day! The well deserved comments from all of your friends pretty much say it all, and I second them.

As your present: I promise that I will return each of the articles that you have kindly loaned to me. And I second Steve's thought for another rip trip; great group last May.

Best,
Jim

Gseries69
11-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Art it was a pleasure to meet and fish with you this past spring. Have a Happy Birthday and see you in the spring or before.