???? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: ????

OC
10-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Hope someone can answer my question. I'm looking at the upper right hand corner of this page where it says Welcome OC. Then it says "you last visited on 10-16-2010 at 0259 Am". Why does the date not change every time I enter the site.
Thanks for your help.

PopnesetBay
10-24-2010, 05:34 PM
My normal approach is to go to "quick links" and highlight todays posts. When I have read all the posts then I go back to Quick links and highlight 'mark all posts read' and that seems to change the last visited date to current day and time. Hope this helps.

petevicar
10-25-2010, 05:07 AM
Mine says 10-01-2010 at 6.14.

Strange.:confused:

FredA
10-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Mine says 8/27. I wonder if it was the last time I logged in.

OC
10-25-2010, 09:29 AM
I swear we have all been here before, really I know we have been here before. Juro is this site real or have all gone chasing the 50 pound strip bass from Maine to NJ. with our Van whatever reel and G-Loomis rods.

juro
10-25-2010, 02:37 PM
ha! I should be doing that. Chasing the paycheck instead :mad: Probably just reading your cookies to get that date. I just tried logging out/in and it reset.

I'll PM when I can get a plan together for the snake - still trying to wrap things up so I can visit.

OC
10-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Better hurry as I'm packing food, gear, etc, etc. Got to know how much to bring. Will put snow tires on this week. We just got 14 inches up the road a ways last night.

FredA
10-26-2010, 08:07 AM
For what it's worth... did the log out log in routine, looks like the date and time of the subject last visit message is the last log out.

Have fun on the snake Steve. Maybe next year. I've been busy trying to figure out how to retire. Time to get serious, fix up the estates so I can unload them, and put together a "plan" (I hate friggin plans) to sell to the "Chairwoman".

OC
10-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Thanks to all for helping figure out that complex problem about time and space in the upper right hand corner. If we hadn't figured it out I was going to eat some plant matter and ask the godess for her help.:smokin:

Fred, don't worry you are going to make it to retirement, be able to come out here to the NW, fish steelhead on top and drink single malt whenever you want.