This weekend [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: This weekend

boatdrinks
10-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Are you guys still doing the rip trip this weekend or any weekend? It looks like th ewind's going to blow but that's no surprise this time of year. I'll definitely be out fishing sunday after dinner from the shore at a certain harbor mouth if anyone wants to join in.

boatdrinks
10-06-2010, 12:00 PM
If I end up going out at night, I'm thinking of hitting either the mouth of Stage or The break (1987 version).

juro
10-07-2010, 05:58 AM
No idea about the rip trip (striblue?) but there have been good numbers of large bunker in the stage area and roaming around the refuge, and some big fish bothering them now and again. No seals around to speak of either.

I'll bet a fair chance of hardtails popping up as well.

boatdrinks
10-07-2010, 07:48 AM
sounds good, if you guys hit the squire let me know!

striblue
10-08-2010, 08:07 AM
We seem to have problems with numbers...Keith will go only with Me, Simms, or Juro orgainzng it after a past incident. I drove to Chatham yesterday and took a quick ride to the refuge and noticed all boats in. I have not spoken with Keith but I am sure if we got numbers he would haul one in. I suspect we will be looking to May. I am moving from Winchester to Plymouth Monday and an out straight.....it also seems that the winds are honking everyday