A Week Off! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: A Week Off!

bonefishmon
10-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Outside of a little house painting I plan to fish pretty hard next week. Any PM'ed intel would be sincerely appreciated. Two days on the Cape and the rest closer to home.
Thanks. If anyone is going to be down here, please let me know.

Phil

FredA
10-02-2010, 11:39 AM
I may take Friday off, head to the cape thursday night. One last serious effort next weekend. Let me know if you'll be on the cape the end of the week. Wife's goin to nyc so I'm on my own and there's room at the inn.

bonefishmon
10-03-2010, 06:24 AM
Hi Fred. Sounds like a plan and a good one at that. May be my last trip to the Cape for this year. Thank you.

Phil

bonefishmon
10-08-2010, 08:34 PM
After a great synopsis from Fred A of the pros and cons of fishing the inside today I decided that the pros outweighed the cons which were dirty water and big time wind. We had all of that and then some but the chance to fish with a creek master surpassed any of those reasons for staying home. We got a few hard earned fish. Todd VTLoon joined us in the fun and it was great to have a fellow member along. The entertainment the night before was a wonderful photo essay of Forum gathering and fishing follies followed by the OC around the world blog.. Excellent photography Steve and Fred. We topped it all off with a few wee drams of 12 year old Macallan. Thanks Fred! Donna is going to ask Fred if he got the fishing out his system when she gets home. I know what the answer is. LOL!

Phil

JonC
10-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Good to hear the fish are still there.
Jon