Thanks and Fishing Offer [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Thanks and Fishing Offer

MNTrout
08-16-2010, 02:57 PM
I moved a couple years ago from MA to MN. This was coming home for me but I still miss the Striper fishing.

Lots of guys on the Board took me fishing and helped me learn the ropes when I first moved to MA. Guys like Juro, Jim W, Fred A and PEC54. I was going through some old files and found information from these gents and thought I would send a long over due thank you.

I want to thank all of you for your help and generosity and let you know if you are ever in the Mpls area to give me a PM. I have a drift boat and we are a short drive from some of the best smallmouth and muskie rivers in the country.

I'd be glad to float any of you guys down the river as you throw some flies at these guys. We also have trout and the other usual warmwater fair MN is known for.

Thanks again and please look me up if you are ever in town.

juro
08-16-2010, 04:58 PM
You're more than welcome!! I may take you up on that :)

OC
08-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Juro,
And to think that I was worried about your well being. Sounds like you are doing just fine. Keep up the good work.
"Work at what's fun and hardly at what's not."
"Life is not a practice run, it's the real thing."

MNTrout
08-17-2010, 01:37 PM
You're more than welcome!! I may take you up on that :)

There are blue ribbon muskie waters and steelhead rivers within a 40 minute drive of each other. Great Lakes Steelhead but still.

I hope you do Juro.