Rip Trip this Weekend? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Trip this Weekend?

07-27-2010, 09:12 AM
I have not checked the tides but want to know if there is any interest is trying a trip on one of the weekend days comming up...f or 12 man crew? Just post here if interested. Also, does anyone have a quick look at the tides at the the point..I think the same as Boston with no variation.

07-27-2010, 10:54 AM

The first link is for the monomoy point tides. the second is for currents at pollock rip just around the corner from the point. I would guess the timing would be close to the point.

Heading to miane for a gathering of the clan so I can't make it but I'm getting that itch.

07-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Sunday is a possibility.

07-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Ok...let's see....hhhhmmmm, does anyone want to play Golf? about shooting some GUNS!!!!ya!!! 12 gage trap or target practice with a 1911 45 me think...oh, ok....anyone up for going to CVS and watch them fill out prescriptions...or one of my favorites...head to Stop and Shop and watch them bag groceries..huh?...

07-27-2010, 11:58 AM
Sent you a PM. You can reach me via email if the Blackberry is still giving you trouble.

07-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Phil...I sent you an email...I can not respond to PM's from my blackberry. I probabaly could if I understood the principals of quantum mechanics and string theory!!

07-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Hey John, forget the Blackberry and switch carriers, if not At&T, and get an iPhone. It is intuitive and even I, can navigate thru its features. And if you then see the light, get an iPad.