SPRING HOSTING FUND DRIVE [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: SPRING HOSTING FUND DRIVE

juro
05-03-2010, 10:26 AM
Hey guys I need to make payments to the hosting company for spring (switched to quarterly billing). Haven't hit you up since last year so here's my pitch...

If the FORUM helped you get through the winter, if you made good friendships, if you caught more fish and learned a lot - then please pitch in for the spring hosting fees using the paypal button above.

Also the ten ride - Rip Ryder VIP Pass is back. The VIP pass allows you ten rides on the Rip Ryder for the price of ten rides on the Rip Ryder! Prepaid, sponsorship goes 100% toward Summer hosting fee.

A trip with Capt Art Sawayer - Fin Fun Charters is also being offered, take a look at this home video I took off his boat last year...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Jtu-f3ZSo

Anyway - Spring Hosting is Due so please pitch in via the PAYPAL button at the top of the page. I'll do my best to take care of the rest of the 2010 season with sponsorships.

THANK YOU

Adrian
05-03-2010, 10:31 AM
Hi Juro,

The Paypal link is coming back with "Fatal Error".

Is Juro@flyfishingforum.com still valid?

OC
05-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Juro, is there an address we could send a check to? We have never had any luck just grief with pay pal.
Thanks
OC

vtloon
05-03-2010, 11:15 AM
FWIW, my Paypal seemed to work. The Paypal vs. filters war can sure be weird sometimes

juro
05-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Sorry - got crazy all of a sudden at work.

The link at the top of this page should work, if not let me know. juro@flyfishingforum.com no longer works as an email but the link should work.

You can mail contributions to

Flyfishing Forum Hosting
c/o Juro Mukai
PO Box 773
Chatham MA 02633

Thanks in advance

juro
05-06-2010, 02:29 PM
I just had a chance to log into the paypal page and want to extend a special thank you to Todd Cox, Adrian Sharp, Pete Vikanis and Steve Morris for your contributions.

I and everyone who enjoys the Forum appreciates your support!

juro
05-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Also thanks to Steve Wrye (OC) and Jere Eshelman for their generous support! The forum is grateful.

juro
05-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks to the generous contributions I am renewing the Forum PO Box thru next May.

Flyfishing Forum
PO Box 773
Chatham MA 02633

Thanks!

Warren
05-20-2010, 06:36 AM
Juro I will see you Saturday night and give you my donation in person, unless we drink it!:chuckle: