Ahoy! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Ahoy!

boatdrinks
05-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post introductions but I thought I would post heresince it seems like this is where the Chatham guys hang out. I'm very excited to be chatthing with you all. I've been fishing out of Chatham for the last 15 years and fly fishing for the last 10. I keep my boat in Stage and love to fish Monomoy and really anywhere in that area. I used to keep her in Ryder's so I know PB pretty well too (including a lot of quahogging). I go to the cape house all year long but work in DC. I try to get down to the keys once a year too. I'm actually going this week for a week to fish tarpon. I'm also no stranger to the Squire. Otis is a friend of mine and that is probably my favorite bar in the universe. I've probably met some of you in there or in Larry's the next morning :whoa:. Anyway I look forward to talking some fishing!

striblue
05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Welcome to this forum and you will no doubt see many of us around. Hope to meet you.

jimS
05-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the forum, a global band of flyfishers that will be converging on the elbow of the Cape to celebrrate the return of our striped friends. To really get energized by this group, plan on attending the spring clave. Signup is on another thread in this forum.

boatdrinks
05-02-2010, 09:12 AM
awesome thanks guys