Bill
Al D.
Nathan
Jim W.
Chuck
Bob P.
Tom D.
Paul F.

If I have missed someone, please let me know. Please be at the Monomoy Refuge by 5:45am. The boat will leave at 6am sharp !!

I talked to Keith Lincoln's dad yesterday afternoon and he said that folks ar starting to catch some fish on NM. I asked him if we had the option to go to South Beach depending on what Keith's latest information was. He said that we could decide that morning. Either way the trip will still be $120.

On that dollars note, please have the money ready when you get on the boat so we can settle up with Keith right away. Thanks !

Well, that is the scoop. If I missed anything or you have questions, please let me know !

John

juro
06-28-2000, 08:59 AM
Just thought I'd add... you can always choose either / or (NM/SB) with Rip Ryder, and you don't need to tell them ahead of time. There is no cost difference like there is with Outermost between the two destinations. Also, no other service will get up earlier than 8am like Keith. You gotta appreciate that. If you want to fish both sides, it's an extra $10. They even do the south island excursion.

It's always a good idea to bring two tens in case you want to shuttle to another spot. He gets so many wet bills that he joked about hanging them on the clothesline when he gets home http://216.71.206.188/images/flytalk/Wilk.gif

Please mention the Flyfishing Forum when you talk to Keith... he is thinking about sponsoring a Writer's Guild article in exchange for advertising. (The site is being updated to permit tasteful advertising soon).

Thanks,
Juro