Database Corruption Problem Resolved [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Database Corruption Problem Resolved

juro
10-06-2009, 06:20 AM
Finally got some free time this morning to dive into the DB problem. Been the busiest week I can remember in years.

Anyway - we're back on line, thanks for your patience.

flydoc
10-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Figured it was something like that. Kudos again to Juro for all his hard work at maintaining the site. I'll have to drop by sometime with a six pack of homebrew (my newest and most weatherproof hobby yet....as well as most refreshing:hihi: ). What's your address again?
Flydoc

Eric
10-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Hey, Juro, thanks for getting Fly Talk back up and running.
Cheers,
Eric

juro
10-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the ACK! It's a labor of love. I would have jumped on it earlier but simply did not have the cycles to spare with lots of family and business stuff going on this week.

GregD
10-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Thanks Juro,

And here I thought you were just suffering from Full moon Striper fishin fever...

:hihi:

Greg

acklinsboy
10-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks much Juro. Found out how important the Forum is the last couple of nights at 2am. Long nights, no sleep and nothing to do!!! TV does not cut it!!!

Thanks,

Felton

bonefishmon
10-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks much Juro. Found out how important the Forum is the last couple of nights at 2am. Long nights, no sleep and nothing to do!!! TV does not cut it!!!

Thanks,

Felton

Some lights and a volleyball net? Or are your sports tired from all that great fishing?

Phil

acklinsboy
10-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Phil, many would not know how much I've suffered these last eighteen months. Have not 'snot a line' in all that time!!

I could kick the habit, without withdrawal, now! Well, non!

Felton