Opportunity [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Opportunity

Green Ghost
07-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Good day,

I did not think this would ever happen But I had a partner drop out. I have an extra Room in a cabin on the river road and one Extra Rod for three days on the Lower Sainte Anne. The dates are: July 26 to July 30th (4 nights lodging and 3 days fishing). Tha cabin is first rate and there are three of us already. (a couple and a single guy)

The Lodging and the Rod are already paid for by me at non-resident rates. It's a great deal - But does not include food.

Send me a PM and I can disclose the details - this is not an expensive trip.

Venture
07-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Just drove 299 from New Richmond to St Anne des Monts. TheSt Anne river is in decent condition perhaps a little low. It is not nearly as low as the Matane. Rain is forcasted to come within the next 12 hours. The St Anne is a great river and very very beautiful to fish.

Good day,

I did not think this would ever happen But I had a partner drop out. I have an extra Room in a cabin on the river road and one Extra Rod for three days on the Lower Sainte Anne. The dates are: July 26 to July 30th (4 nights lodging and 3 days fishing). Tha cabin is first rate and there are three of us already. (a couple and a single guy)

The Lodging and the Rod are already paid for by me at non-resident rates. It's a great deal - But does not include food.

Send me a PM and I can disclose the details - this is not an expensive trip.

Salar36
07-21-2009, 09:39 AM
I am just back from the Ste Anne. Fished 2 days on the wading secteur upriver, maybe a dozen of fish in Cap Seize, saw 2 in Repose, but nothing upper than the canoe sector. Wate ris too low for this stretch.

We fished lower sector yesterday, I caught a grilse, friends had some success saturday and Sunday. But we need rain very soon, the water level drop just too fast.

Green Ghost, I am back on the Ste Anne this week end, we will stay at the cabin on the pool 39. Maybe we will meet :)

Green Ghost
07-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi Salar 36,

Thanks for the report. See your PM!