Matane Chalet [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Matane Chalet

Venture
06-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Looking for a piece of paradise? Try renting my Chalet on the Matane, It has complete private access to some of the finest water on the Matane. It is privately located on 3.5 acres with 1000 feet of prime and very private water front.

Camp comes complete with beautifully furnished log cabin, 2 bedrooms, full kitchen and bath, living room, dining area, laundry, high speed internet service, flat screen TV with dish for 100 channels in English and French, and hard line telephone.

Camp also has hot tub deck overlooking river plus additional deck on river to privately enjoy an evening drink while viewing some of the best water on the river or for the ladies to do sunbath while you are out fishing.

This chalet and property will be available for three weeks from July 20 through August 10 which are the prime fishing weeks on the Matane.

PM me for details and cost.

Thanks
Howie

Salar-1
06-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Folk if you want a nice place to stay ,this is THE spot !
I've rented the place from the prevous owner and it is all that Howie mentions and more ! THE place to stay on the Matane . Within walking distance from some of the better pools (and secret pot hole :smokin: )