Where in the world is Jim Simms? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Where in the world is Jim Simms?

Dave17
06-23-2009, 08:49 PM
I tried to find your place yesterday with no success. Half the week is in the books and we haven't had a sighting yet. Drop by 82 Deering when you get a chance.....

Dave17
06-23-2009, 08:51 PM
I lost Jim's cell #, if anybody has it could you please pm me?

striblue
06-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Dave, I just PM'd you his cell.

FredA
06-24-2009, 04:18 AM
I had his cell but my wife sent my cell along for the ride in the washing machine. John could you send that # to me also.

Dave, I normally take this week off but the month slipped by so quick I forgot about it and got involved in something I couldn't get away from. I've been thinking those guys that travelled to be here this week must be pissed. I imagine the squire's been jumping this week.

Stevo
06-24-2009, 04:48 AM
I had his cell but my wife sent my cell along for the ride in the washing machine.

I like this... :hihi: it's got nothing to do with you leaving in your pocket then, eh Fred!?

striblue
06-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Stevo, did you get my e-mail? Fred, I will send it along now.

jimS
06-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Dave, sorry I've been fishing, not a lot of catching. I'll stop by today...

FredA
06-25-2009, 04:51 AM
I like this... it's got nothing to do with you leaving in your pocket then, eh Fred!?

Stevo, I understand this but after 35 years in this relationship I always take the opportunity to get the upper hand in these issues. She gets the upper hand 9 out of 10 times. Furthur, I let things go whereas I become the butt end of her "did I tell you what my husband the village idiot did" stories forever.:mad:

BTW, couple of day drying out and a new battery has the cell back in working order.

Vacation starts tommorow, hoping to catch the best of June's weather at the end.

Stevo
06-25-2009, 10:16 AM
I hear you, Fred! :biggrin:

I'm amazed that it's sprung back to life to be honest... I've lost a few to water ingress over the years - but it was saltwater.