Esteemed Capt has a birthday... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Esteemed Capt has a birthday...

jimS
02-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Capt Keith Lincoln will celebrate a big one next year at this time, but I guess this one is a non-event. Happy birthday bud, and see you in May.

flydoc
02-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Happy B-day Keith....let me know what nights in April you and the Admiral are planning on blasting/dredging that new Southway channel, so I can show up to help:hihi:
Flydoc

juro
02-03-2009, 08:52 AM
You mean he'll be celebrating this one over and over and.... :)

Happy Bday Capt'n!!

polareyez
02-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Kaptain Keith,

Happy Birthday! Winter must be getting long, I'm looking forward to seeing you in May.....:hihi:

jimS
02-03-2009, 01:27 PM
...and happy birthday to you! You must be older; aren't you Paxton's father? Or, do I have that reversed? Anyway, have a great day, and I'll see all of you shortly.

striblue
02-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Happy Birthday, Keith!

Paxton
02-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Happy Birthday Keith and thank you Jim.....nice to know that someone is finally older tham me ;-) Hope Keith isn't getting to old for the physical demands placed on him.....when we hear that creaking sound on the boat, at least now we will know that it is NOT the boat!
Ron

polareyez
02-04-2009, 11:36 AM
...and happy birthday to you! You must be older; aren't you Paxton's father? Or, do I have that reversed? Anyway, have a great day, and I'll see all of you shortly.

Jim,
No matter how old I get I'll never catch up to my father:hihi: It won't be long now.

Rip Ryder
02-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Hey Guys,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

Getting ansy here about spring. More and More birds showing up around the yard, so hopefully that is a good sign for an early spring.

Looking forward to seeing everyone sometime in May/June. Only change out there so far, is Minimoy got whipped out in the fall with all the heavy, and I do mean heavy SW winds we had. Lots of days with SW over 40 and then a few good storms pretty much flattened most of it. Refuge tried snow fence early in the fall, but that was no match for the wind and wave combo from those speeds.

So, maybe that might help bring more fresh water into the crib area. Not sure what kind of shape the channel by hospital pond is in. Have to wait to get out some time next month.

Thanks again.

Capt Keith

PS as of today I am officially pushing 40. :hihi: