Esteemed Admiral... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Esteemed Admiral...

jimS
12-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Well, he's another year older and still has the energy of a 20 year-old. Happy birthday to Admiral Ed. In case some of the members don't know Ed, he's the behind-the-scenes guy that operates the Rip Ryder. His son, Capt Keith Lincoln operates the best seal cruise/fisher person ferry on the Cape.

The Admiral with his wife, Jan, spend the winter on the east coast of Florida, but he does audit this site. Give him your best wishes and let's hope there is a big break along South Beach in 2009. Everyone misses the passing of the southway.

Paxton
12-11-2008, 07:49 PM
A very Happy Birthday wish to you Ed. May the year bring you continued good health and the strength to deal with your baby boy :)

Am looking forward to the upcoming season, seeing you and Keith and once again boarding the Rip Ryder........

Given the poor fishing last season and thus limited # of trips, my insult bag is very low....almost empty......I need to get my "fix' from Keith before my head swells with good thoughts about myself.

Not sure I can survive 2 seasons in a row with high self esteem :hihi:

Happy Birthday,

Ron

PS; Ed, I will be on the gulf coast soon....fishing for seatrout and ladyfish as the cold water really puts down the redfish and snook.........last 2 yrs I have seen many, but they need a depth charge to get them to move.

juro
12-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Happy birthday admiral - we'll see you and the Mrs all tanned up in the spring.

Send some of that sunshine up our way!

striblue
12-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Happy B-Day Ed... enjoy the day and looking forward to seeing you soon and thanks for helping us beach walkers out over the years...:)

vtloon
12-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Happy birthday, Ed; enjoyed joining you for dinner this summer.

Enjoy the sun, we just got 18" of the white stuff last night.

flydoc
12-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Happy birthday admiral - we'll see you and the Mrs all tanned up in the spring.

Send some of that sunshine up our way!

Happy B-Day Big Guy! Don't forget the sunscreen!
Flydoc

polareyez
12-15-2008, 10:00 AM
Happy Birthday Admiral,

Enjoy the sunshine, it won't be too long before you have to deal with us again....