Rip Trip - Trying again- July 12. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Trip - Trying again- July 12.

07-03-2008, 05:44 PM
I was not going to do a separate sign up sheet for this one...and only a formal one for July 19 and 20...but with three sign ups already I will put this in a separate thread. A number of you maybe on the Cape for the Big Bros. Day on Sunday. If you are around on Saturday we might as well try one here...then again, because of this tough weather pattern try again for the 19th and 20th...July will be over before we get to go down. Sign on here...I will do the usual drill with Keith and let people know a day before. I would think FishHawk, Juro and Adrian can make it but I will wait for them to say so...Jim (flydoc) is out...but what about you other guys who signed on...let me know if your available and we just hope that it works out is all we can do...PS..I have not checked the tides but I don't even care..

1) striblue
2) Paxton
3) Garry
4) Warren
5) Sean Juan
6) Adrian
7) Splake
8) FishHawk

Sean Juan
07-03-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm in...and its my birthday so it wont be canceled.

07-03-2008, 06:41 PM
There is half a boat now :smokin:

07-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Add one more - I am in for Saturday too :smokin:

The weather has generally been kind to us for Big Brother week-end so here's hoping ....

07-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Whoa.. I just read on the Big Bros. thread that Keith has a wedding to go to on Saturday!!...Tom will be making the usual trips to SB and, I will need to know if Keith will allow Tom to make this standby.

07-03-2008, 08:43 PM
John,I would like to make the trip. Please sign me up.

07-04-2008, 06:20 AM
I'm in for Saturday. FishHawk:smokin:

07-04-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm in will arrive on friday . What time do we leave?

07-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Probably around 7 AM....but I will firm that up later in the week.

Sean Juan
07-04-2008, 11:29 AM
So the trip is a go - pending weather? Tom will be able to take us?

07-04-2008, 05:49 PM
I have not spoken to Keith's the 4th and he is not around. I will speak with him tomorrow.

07-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Keith PM'd me and he would prefer not to have Tom make that trip...both he and Ed will not be we will have to try the weekend after the Big brother day...A list will go up again Monday after the Big bros. weekend...