Yardstick? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Yardstick?

mikez
01-08-2008, 08:17 PM
What's the deal with that?
My kids have finally stopped asking me when I'm going to get the flies I claimed I won. I think they decided I made the whole thing up.
I don't really care if it's not gonna happen, no big deal. Just let me know so I can put it out of my mind.

Dave17
01-09-2008, 12:48 AM
I got 'em. I was thinking about distributing at the Spring Clave. We'd notice the winners, people could take their flies or let 'em ride and we'd probably get more people on board next year. People not in attendance could be recognized and the flies could be mailed to them.

What do you guys think?

Mike, if you need them for the kids I completely understand. Let me know your thoughts and I can mail them.

juro
01-09-2008, 06:25 AM
Mike are you going to be at any of the New England shows this year? I suggest we have it ready to present by that date.

mikez
01-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Hadn't really thought about attending any shows but could be convinced to check one out.
What show did you have in mind?
Can't really look far enough forward to consider the spring clave at this point.

striblue
01-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Dave, I tried to PM you but your mail box is full... can you delete some stuff so I can send you a PM...

Dave17
01-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Just deleted everything. Thanks for the heads up John