T&T Vector 10wt 9' 3-piece [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: T&T Vector 10wt 9' 3-piece

fishordie
12-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Beautiful brand new factory-made rod in original sock and tube (new type). Not even a reel has been put on it. You will get to register this rod for warranty as your own. Described as medium-fast, but it's fast (to me at least) and has a strong butt. Faster and stronger than Helix 10wt, I think. $470 including shipping & insurance to US.

teflon_jones
12-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Are you willing to drop the price at all? I looked on eBay and they're going for a good amount less than that.

fishordie
01-02-2008, 04:00 PM
I might go down a bit, but not much. I need the $ to try something else - I may consider an exchange with an unused & un-registered Helix 11wt or 10wt or Fusion 10wt. Rather than selling it at a low price, I would try it myself and see if it suits my taste better in actual fishing.

eBay prices during any short period of time do not necessarily reflect the market value. I've found prices of identical items in identical or very similar conditions (fly rods, fly reels, vintage lures, etc) to vary A LOT even within a couple of months.

Please check back later. If I don't get any interest at this price, I may lower it a bit.

Thanks for your interest.

teflon_jones
01-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the reply and best of luck selling or trading it. It's a bit out of my price range and I'm looking at a few options right now for a few less $$$.

fishordie
01-02-2008, 10:06 PM
look at LL Bean's sale on Loomis Cross Current rods. The non-GLX rods are going for around $300. I've heard good things about these rods.

teflon_jones
01-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the tip, will do.