Happy holdays to all. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Happy holdays to all.

Trevor B
12-25-2007, 01:44 PM
A very happy holiday season to everyone. It is my profound wish that everyone of you and your loved ones have a wonderful holiday season where ever you are, be it the USA or Europe or here in Canada or where ever else that you hail from.
Thanks to all of you, contributors and the hard working Moderators who make this the great forum that it is, but itís more than just a forum, a place to ask questions, get help and swap ideas. Itís a place to make friends and feel at home and never be judged no matter whom you are or what your feelings are on any subject.
My hats off to all of you that make this the place that it is. Great job people.
Thanks to all and happy holidays.
Regards Trev

Vince
12-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Same to you Trevor! Happy Holidays to all. Hope everyone has many exciting angling adventures in store for 2008.

arubaman
12-26-2007, 07:52 PM
oops, something wnt wrong, can anyone cut out this message???

arubaman
12-26-2007, 07:54 PM
oops, something wnt wrong, can anyone cut out this message???

arubaman
12-26-2007, 07:55 PM
From the wet and rainy Netherlands, where troutstreams donīt exist and the flats appear to sound like an other planet i want to wish you all very good holidays too and wish everyone luck and tightlines for 2008!

I had my share of the pie in 2007 where being able to catch a very nice pike in the dutch polders and having one of the finest fishing mates taking a nice picture was one of the best "domestic" fishing moments.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r184/arubamanprikbord/swenropa008.jpg
merry christmas and a happy new year!

kyhnau
12-27-2007, 01:08 AM
Well said Trev - the same to you and the rest of this great comunity :)
Nice catch Sander...

-Lars