Picture resizing [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Picture resizing

striblue
12-06-2007, 01:00 PM
I can not use the free resizer on the forum because I have Windows Vista and not XP now... Also, I have tried to resize with Photoshop but can not transfer the size based on this 65KB limit...Photo shop seems only to resize in Inches, CM or Pixels....I can not tell or don't know how to convert to this KB number..can someone tell me what is the method to do this based on Photoshop resize drop down. I have some Rip trip, etc. pics I wanted to put on the Year end thread. thanks.

Broadbill
12-06-2007, 01:16 PM
John -

I use an absolutely idiot-proof program called PixResizer that has never failed me. It's freeware and has a simple, easy interface. I can't speak to its operation on the Vista platform, but for free, it's probably worth a shot.

Presuming that a Dutch software company in no way competes with the business activities of this board, I'll venture to post a link:
http://bluefive.pair.com/
Click on the "progams" link on the left side of the homepage and in the next menu, click on "PixResizer."

Hope it works and hope this finds you thriving. Best. . .

Jay

striblue
12-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Jay, Thanks very much... That is a perfect program for me...Have a great holiday and hope to see you in the spring.