11-29-2007, 10:33 PM
K.. good Evening Anglers,

Perfect June conditions!!

http://www.quebecsporting.com/Photos/qp2008.JPG

Ooooooooooooooooo.....

Now I need to KNOW "THE FLY!" :roll:

Your Thoughts????

A..

(Bugman have you received my email from 2 (over) two week ago??) I have no news:confused:

JR SPEY
11-30-2007, 07:13 AM
It appears to be a bright but overcast day. I think I'd start with a Rusty RAT.

Salar-1
11-30-2007, 08:13 AM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO Ann !!!!!:smile:
Lady Caroline 2/0,then Stonefly , then Lorne's favourite;) (which is becoming mine)
Cheers
Brian

Fontinalis
11-30-2007, 09:40 AM
I had a monster fish (for the Dartmouth) turn and grab a Picasse in that pool last spring. I yanked the fly out of the fishes mouth, feeling it graze but not catch the lip, so I'll go with a Picasse on the swing. :roll:

Salmon Chaser
12-01-2007, 12:05 PM
#10 Night Hawk or a #10 Pompier followed by a quick pic and a speedy release:wink:
Hope to see you in Dieppe this year Ann.
Salmon Chaser

Green Ghost
12-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Number 6 single silver rat, then one of two secret weapons depending on what the other folks are trying. :chuckle:

Bugman
12-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Hello Ann, Jim (Bugman) Corrigan here. I have not received any emails from you since your Victoria trip, although I did get one from your friend in Beaupre. I've tried to telephone and email you, but I guess these messages did not get through. :frown:

You could email me at my regular address or send a private message to me through this website.

For what it's worth, I'd be trying a dry fly on that pool before the day was over ... even in early June!

Please get in touch! I'd really like to talk to you.

Jim