Thursaday or Friday of this week. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Thursaday or Friday of this week.

Warren
10-03-2007, 10:36 AM
I just returned from a week plus long hunting trip & was hoping to get in one last rip trip, but to my chagrin in was full with a waiting list when I returned Monday night.:frown: Just like the Squire on Saturday night:hihi:

It turns out in all likely hood I will be not able to attend Sunday or Monday regardless. However I am toying with the idea of coming down to Chatham for one last trip of the year tomorrow or Friday. Is anyone gonna be around? Better yet, Capt'n Keith are you running Thurs or Fri?

Sean Juan
10-05-2007, 02:44 PM
May be too little too late, but I'm around...

I was planning on doing some yakkin' and I do have another yak. If you want to come down early I have plenty of room, but my dog will try to steal your socks.

Ground rules

1. Never tell the truth - if some chump comes over asking about fish tell him you have been catching Albies all day...unless you actually have in which case say something about how good the Sea-robin bite has been.

2. If a boat comes within range of a fly cast, a fly cast should be made at it.

3. Clothing Optional

Come fish with "The World's Worst Gillie"

Warren
10-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Sean,

Sea- robin bite ROFLMAO

LOL on the rules...:hihi: :hihi:

I ended up staying here & working today. Nothing goes as planned.....situation normal:Eyecrazy:

Sean Juan
10-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Working sucks.

If I were you...I'd be taller, but I'd also want to be down here for the next full moon.

If you ever get the hankering just let me know...I fish pretty much every day till Thanksgiving...then every other day.

striblue
10-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Warren... we still have one opening for Sunday...:smokin:

Warren
10-05-2007, 07:29 PM
John,

Pencil me in for Sunday.