Boneclave Gear Drop-off Sunday am [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Boneclave Gear Drop-off Sunday am

Quentin
09-18-2007, 06:33 PM
If you are planning to drop your gear off near the Wacquoit Jetty before fishing Sunday morning, please send me a PM with a cell # so that I can call you if any issues arise (e.g., if somebody tells me that the stuff has to be moved). I will send you a PM with my cell# so you can call me if necessary.

Also, I think it would be best to drop the gear on the beach on the east side of the breachway (left side as you exit) provided that you can safely land your boat there. I believe there is more room above the high tide line on that side of the breachway and there aren't usually as many boats parked there later in the day. I will also have a better view of that area from the jetty.

I would like to head back to the campsite around 11:30 am. Please plan to pick up your gear by that time, or call me to let me know if you will be later than that.

Q

Lefty
09-19-2007, 08:46 AM
I will be leaving some stuff there, and plan to stay nearby if I get out of the breachway as your backup. There should be a couple of other guys there with you too.
I move that Quentin get's first slot on a boat Monday morning for helping out with this.