Eastern Fly Fishing Mag's [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Eastern Fly Fishing Mag's

Sean Juan
09-04-2007, 12:09 PM
If you are looking for something to read, as well you should reading build brain muscle. I suggest Eastern Fly Fishing Sept/Oct Innovative Fly Tier article featuring Mark Dysinger - the fourm's own "Dble Haul."

The article does a good job of representing the man the way he is - I personally would have liked a centerfold but hey have to save something for the imagination.

Congrats Mark

SJ

Dble Haul
09-04-2007, 12:15 PM
I personally would have liked a centerfold but hey have to save something for the imagination.

:tsk_tsk:

Thanks for answering some of the editor's queries, Sean. He did a great job of incorporating your input.

RayStachelek
09-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Must be a great read. Sorry I don't get that periodical but I'd bet the article is very inclusive and informative.

Kudos... Mark

Warren
09-04-2007, 05:19 PM
I thought that was you Mark. Now I know. Very nice article highlighting some some of Marks really good looking flies and ideas on tying them. Now yer famous. :D

Dble Haul
09-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Thanks guys.

Captain Ray, it was nice to see another article from you in the most recent issue of Fly Tyer.

teflon_jones
09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
I've got the mag at home but I haven't read the article yet.

For anybody that doesn't get it, it's my favorite fly fishing mag and I'll subscribe to it for as long as it comes out. Kind of pricey but well worth it! Best fishing reports I've ever read.