WSC Sept. 5 Fall Kick Off BBQ & Beer Tasting [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: WSC Sept. 5 Fall Kick Off BBQ & Beer Tasting

rich_simms
08-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Dear Friends and Members of the Wild Steelhead Coalition,

We want to let you all know ahead of time that on Wednesday September 5, 2007 @ 6:30pm we will be hosting a great evening at the University of Washington's Center for Urban Horticulture Douglas Classroom and Courtyard Area. The festivities will begin at 6:30pm and run till around 9:00.

Ryan Petzold has set up a beer tasting featuring brews from Hale's Ales in Ballard which will be accompanied by plenty of great food, wine and refreshments for you all. We will have a surprise fly tyer doing some masterpieces, a raffle, and slide show of many pics furnished by those of you that have sent in your pics.

We also hope to spend some time discussing the past year for the WSC and what we have ahead. It is not to late so if you want to share your favorites, email them in asap. The evening will end with a raffle featuring a few pair of Smith Optics polarized sunglasses donated by Peter Crow of Smith and a guided steelhead trip for the new member raffle if we sign up 20 new members or renewals during the coarse of the evening. All current members will be entered in the raffle and for each friend you sign up, it will get you one more ticket in the raffle.

We really hope you can make the event and just have a chance to meet some new members and get together with your friends. We really hope you can make the event as well as recruit a few friends to bring along. The new WSC hats and T-shirts will also be available.

For Directions go to: http://depts.washington.edu/urbhort/html/info/images/CUHGroundsmap05.pdf

Take care and we hope to see you all there,
Jim Schmitz

V.P. Membership Wild Steelhead Coalition
www.wildsteelheadcoalition.com
253-606-0495

Eric
08-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Sounds like a great party. Wish I could be there in more than spirit.

Have a wild time,

Cheers,

Eric

rich_simms
09-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Thanks Eric, Hope some of the other members of this bb make it as well, I am even holding off my Neah Bay trip so I can make, I guess the Pres should be in attendance. :hihi: