Hareline Dubbin in Monroe Oregon? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Hareline Dubbin in Monroe Oregon?

zimflo.
07-28-2007, 10:26 PM
I was driving to Fern Ridge in Eugene with my father, when out of the corner of my eye I saw the logo of Hareline Dubbin on a road side building in monroe.. It freaked me out lol.. I guess it is THE Hareline Dubbin.. and I was wondering if anyone had been there and do they have a store? I was thinking of stopping buy tommoro when we go sailing again.. but if its just a slaughter house, I might not lol..

Btw, Fern ridge In Eugene is home to some beastly carp.. and some not to bad crappie

chromedome
07-29-2007, 01:48 AM
I have the following address for Hareline Dubbin:

24712 Territorial hwy, Monroe OR, 97456

Hope that answers ur question.

zimflo.
07-29-2007, 02:51 AM
erm, kinda.. I knew where it was.. main thing I want to know is if they have a store.. but thanks man, that confirms it! I now know I wasnt halucinating..

chromedome
07-29-2007, 12:20 PM
It seems to me that there policy is that they do not sell to end user and are more or less distributors to end user suppliers. But I did have occasion, as an end user, to contact them once and they were more than helpful.

flytyer
07-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Hareline does not have a store. They sell only to dealers, distributors, and commercial tyers who have business licences and also require state tax resale numbers from those in states with sales taxes.

zimflo.
07-31-2007, 12:18 AM
are there any more local destrubitors near corvallis? now that scarlet Ibis is extinct..?