This requires taking a day off... Friday 25th or Monday 28th (look at those tides). Friday we'll have three more hours of outgoing than last time and Sunday we'll have one more hour closer to the same time of day.
Think of it this way... it's August, the big stripers are camped out in Chatham this year, and the bonito are in the neighborhood. The tides are only right that weekend and winter is coming.
WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?????
08-15-2000, 02:14 PM
Wouldn't ya know, I'm not scheduled to break camp till the morning of the 28th so will be in the area.
Could do Friday if that's a better day for others. Let me know asap, would need to call the camp site and try to squeeze in an additional night.
08-15-2000, 08:01 PM
Friday is a definite maybe...... Will need to check w/ the boss (no, the real one- the one at the office!!) http://22.214.171.124/images/flytalk/Wilk.gif
08-15-2000, 10:43 PM
Hey Juro, I'll be in the area and this sounds like a great outing and a chance to meet more folks. Count me in and keep me posted. Either day or both work for me!
I'll have vehicle but have no idea of directions so I'm counting on you for that part.
See you soon, only 4 more sleeps till I get there
08-16-2000, 04:14 PM
I will be in Brewster that weekend.Count me in for friday.
I'm in for either day but need to know which is primary ASAP so I can schedule it with work. Man what a weird feeling.
<center><font color="ff0000">*** FRIDAY AUGUST 25th ***</font><!--color--></center>
Please read related post named "Official Signup"...
08-17-2000, 11:09 AM
Juro, I am in on Friday if space available and will let you know if I can put people up... will put them up even if can't make the trip since I will be up out of bed anyway and heading to the light house.
OK John, I'll sign you on the official signup thread. Looking forward to it - and boy do I envy your choice of weeks to take vacation!