Rip Ryder opens May 12 8am. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rip Ryder opens May 12 8am.

Rip Ryder
05-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Had a few people email looking for the start date, so I'll post to make available to everyone.

May 12 will be the first day.

Weekends I will make a run out at 8 am and noon. Last pick up will be 4 or 5pm.

Weekdays will be one run at 8am and a pick up at 4 or 5pm. This schedule will probably be until early June.

$15 to South Beach regular drop off
$20 to the south tip of South Beach
$20 to North Monomoy.

Keith

PopnesetBay
05-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Keith,
With the numbers that seem to be signed up for the "Stripah Clave", May 19 and 20, are you considering making the first run a little earlier? Looks like there will be an increase over last year, in number of participants, and I think it took two trips to get all out there last year. Also, it would be good to know how many want to go to each of the drop off points so you could plan trips efficiently.
Pete Readel
PopnesetBay

Rip Ryder
05-02-2007, 07:28 AM
It's possible, I will keep tabs on howmany plan on going out with us. Some go to canal, other beaches and out on there own boats.

polareyez
05-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Is it still $10 to get carried up the stairs?:hihi:
See ya' soon.
Garry

Rip Ryder
05-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Do to the rise in the cost of beans to fuel the captain, there will be a $2 fuel surcharge for any carrying of passengers up steps. Dragging your A$$ up on your own is still free at this time, though the government may need to start charging for that soon.:lildevl:

Adrian
05-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Do to the rise in the cost of beans to fuel the captain, there will be a $2 fuel surcharge for any carrying of passengers up steps. Dragging your A$$ up on your own is still free at this time, though the government may need to start charging for that soon.:lildevl:
Only $2 :whoa:

Careful Keith, you're gonna get a lot of takers at that price :chuckle:

n1gdo
05-03-2007, 07:49 AM
Why not charge by the POUND...it will help me get motivated to lose some of the winter weight...

Looking forward to getting out there again... had a great time last year...

striblue
05-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Really looking forward to this...this year.... see you soon Keith, Porky and Mrs. Ed...later...john