The Bonny Draws [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: The Bonny Draws

Venture
04-24-2007, 08:23 PM
With a seemingly good draw number 92/450, I still could not get on a choice sector until July 24 and 26......sector B3. I have never fished the Bonny and wanted to try this year. Hopefully it will be still productive at that time.
Anyone have any experience on the Bonny during late July? I would love to hear about it. Funny how those draws fill up so quickly.......

Salar-1
04-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Howie
Figure that each person on the draw can take 4/rod days and one can understand why dates could possbly fill out so rapidly for the prime time catch and kill period !Don't forget THAT FROM 20/06 to 15/07 (excellent prime time catch and kill period) ALL RODS on Sector B3 ARE ALLOCATED TO "CLUB/CAMP" EXCLUSIVELY so nuttin' is available there !!!!!! If Claude Bernard is NOT available on your dates ,anyone in reasonable health can hike 50 minute to the river and a 50 minute hike along the river will get one to all pools :-) a good caster WILL be able to cover ALL water!
PS #1Didn't forget the "fly pattern " been excessively busy past two weeks.
PS#2 I do NOT understand your satement that NOTHING was available in prime sectors until 24/07 and 26/07 . As of yesterday (25th) B3 ,and B4 ,amongst others WERE AVAILABLE June 01 to 15th.There were a few other available dates in June .