Rattle rouser [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rattle rouser

03-25-2007, 11:14 PM
I copyed a fly from a friends box.....finally found it on the internet in a couple places....some call it rattle rouser, rattlefish....and rattle clouser.....anyone know the history of this fly?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/hytyer/th_100_0217.jpg (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/hytyer/100_0217.jpg)

The fly works on spotted bass... Here in Alabama:)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/hytyer/th_100_0222.jpg (http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/hytyer/100_0222.jpg)


Dble Haul
03-26-2007, 09:43 AM
It looks like the rattle clouser, straight out of Bob Clouser's book Clouser's Flies.