Saltwater Magazine article on Monomoy [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Saltwater Magazine article on Monomoy

Rip Ryder
03-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Now, I have really gone big time! First the weather channel last summer, now a write up on fishing Monomoy and using the Monomoy Island Ferry to get there.

:cool: I mean what's next, the Rip Ryder bumps Anna Nicole from the Insider and Entertainment Tonight, or maybe I'll have to do lunch with Dave and get a spot on the Late Show.

I can see it now, Juro as my manager and Striblue as my legal advisor:hihi:

It must be winter madness taking over, COME ON SPRING:Eyecrazy:

Seriously, good article on 8 spots to pick up a large striper this up coming season.

Capt Keith

Paxton
03-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Congrats Keith on the well deserved recognition! Maybe I'll have to have you autograph my "plastic thumb":)
Will try to get a copy and read the article.
Are any of the rumors about Anna Nicole and Rip Ryder true?:devil:
Ron

Stevo
03-14-2007, 07:05 PM
What magazine did it feature in?

jimS
03-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Keith, good on you. You deserve the recognition; however, you didn't divulge any of our spots, did you?

Rip Ryder
03-14-2007, 08:02 PM
No secrets were given away Jim, as a matter of fact I was never interviewed. I was just thumbing through the magazine last night and blam there was Monomoy and the mention on us. Nice surprise.

Stevo, it was in the "SALTWATER sportsman".

Paxton, you figured it out, I AM the father to little baby Danni Lee.

bonefishmon
03-14-2007, 08:48 PM
or maybe I'll have to do lunch with Dave and get a spot on the Late Show.

Capt Keith[/QUOTE]

I met Jay Leno the other night. All he wanted to talk about was cars. He gave me his card. Maybe we should invite him to the Clave. Would be interesting to see what he shows up in. Donzi?

Phil

juro
03-15-2007, 09:42 AM
Keith -

Don't sign anything until we talk! Counsel Morin, do you concur?

:hihi:

FishHawk
03-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Careful what you confess to Capt. you'll be demoted to second mate if you are the father. :chuckle: :hihi: FishHawk

polareyez
03-20-2007, 12:59 PM
This was just too juicy to pass up....First off, congratulations Keith for the mention in the magazine. Nothing beats free advertsing. For your sake I hope it means more business for you, at least on the days when I'm not there... :hihi:

Now, about you being the father.....I guess all that salt air keeps you primed but, when did you find the time? Although, in retrospect, there were a couple of times you were pretty late picking up me and Pops Pasternak.....Did you stop the Love Boat half way out to South Beach????:tsk_tsk:

See ya soon Keith,
Garry

Rip Ryder
03-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Late from Lovin'??? Never!, I'm married remember. Your lucky if you get a two pump dump and rollover out of me now:smokin: Never mind all that romance and OOOOH AHHH:eek: Bullcrap.

Bernie Mac said it best---"I'm about to get mines, so you better get yours!! Bust a nut!!!!"

I was late from day dreaming about REDNECK hunting:devil:

Capt.