Capt. Keith... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Capt. Keith...

jimS
02-02-2007, 09:03 AM
Happy birthday! Have a great day. Three months and counting before our striped friends move into your area.

Incidentally, was the tornado damage reported today in Florida near Admiral Ed's place? Hope all is well for him and Jan.

FishHawk
02-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Have a great day Capt Keith. We'll have a wee dram when you get back. Hope the Admiral is ok. FishHawk

Stevo
02-02-2007, 06:15 PM
All the best Keith... See you in June.

juro
02-03-2007, 07:11 AM
Capt. Keith -

With warmest regards to our "partner in crime", our best to you and yours this year.

polareyez
02-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Happy birthday Captain Keith and many more. Ya' know a lot of famous people have February birthdays.... Birthday greetings from my father as well....:chuckle:

bonefishmon
02-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Happy Birthday Keith! We are celebrating Abraham's birthday next weekend at my wife's cousin's house. He too is a Lincoln. looking forward to seeing you during the Spring Clave. Loads of new structure to explore from what I'm hearing.

Phil

luckyt
02-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Keith, best of days on your day....looking forward to riding on your newest boat mid May...Have a great birthday. Tom

Adrian
02-05-2007, 11:38 AM
All the best Keith - have a good one ! :smokin:

flydoc
02-05-2007, 09:56 PM
All the best, big guy. See ya in a few months.
Flydoc

Rip Ryder
02-06-2007, 09:38 PM
Thank you all very much!

Sounds like the Misses has me going out for a few beverages on the 17th, should prove to be an interesting night.

The admiral is fine, all the tornado's were north and near the Orlando areas.
Been a very windy winter down there this year, so the Admiral has enjoyed watching the boats trying to navigate the different inlets from Ft. Pierce to the Jupiter inlet. He said there were good results for most of the Sailfish tournments.

As far as the new boat, not much happening yet. Big pow wow today between my lawyer and theirs, but I never got a call tonight. Hope that means somethings are getting talked out and decided on. Looks like, if all goes right we may have her in the water by the end of June. Keep you posted, if the stress doesn't get me first.

Waiting on the birds to see what parts of South Monomoy will be open for landings this up coming season. Refuge may open more of the Northwest side of South Monomoy to us depending on the bird usage. Could be near the narrowest spot on the island, so you would have a very short walk over to the east side from the west side flats. Don't get too excited yet, just keep dreaming about the days to come, and I will fill you in more as the info comes to me. Plus, if I can get the new boat floating we will have more trips to the lighthouse on a regular basis.

Keeping the faith:Eyecrazy:

Capt Keith

striblue
02-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Happy B-Day, Keith. Looking forward to see this spring.

juro
02-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Could be near the narrowest spot on the island, so you would have a very short walk over to the east side from the west side flats.

Music to the ears! Thanks Keith.

Paxton
02-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Sorry that I'm late Keith...Happy Birthday and many more to come. I wish you deep water, accessable flats and the successful launching of your new vessel. Don't forget to monogram one of the seats for me......" Loyal Sandwaker" will do :-)
Ron

rooster
02-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Hi Keith,
Happy birthday.
Hope your "run for refreshments was worth it!"
I have bought a house in NC and am in the process of getting moved in.
New address is 2305 South Chapman Drive, Greensboro NC 27403 same cell tel # 916 768 9356
Housing prices in NC were a delightful surprise, compared to CA or the Cape!
See you guys in May.
Cheers,
DK

polareyez
02-09-2007, 10:22 AM
Keith,

If you do set aside a seat for "The Great White Thumb" could you make it a seat with rockers underneath....Also, one of those push button seats that lift you into a standing position would be greatly appreciated by my father.:whoa:
See ya' soon,
Garry

Paxton
02-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Keith...you as I are very respectful of 'elders"...thus in response to Garry, I suggest that he be relegated to your new vessel's dingy :smokin:

polareyez
02-12-2007, 01:37 PM
My father must have forgotten to take his morning prune juice again. When this happens he gets constipated and then he turns ornery:hihi: I'll ride in the dingy as long as there's a no pipe smoking scetion.....

Rip Ryder
02-13-2007, 07:27 PM
My Cop senses tell me this could be turning into the first full blown domestic on the FF Forum. I will have to remember to carry the Emergency 209A packets on board for you two this summer.

I can read it now.

The defendent, one Polareyez, is ordered to stay at least 100yds from his father, one Paxton (aka Sandwalker) for the term of one fishing season. Any violation of this order will result in immediate dismissal from all flats within the Chatham area.

Signed the honorable

Striblue
Effective 2/14/07 until 2/14/08