Art -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR!

FrenchCreek
01-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Happy B-Day MR. B...
I guess I can call you Mister, you surely have earned it by now!:chuckle:

artb
01-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the kind thoughts, Sirs:hihi: I am satisfied where I am at this age. Granted I have had an off year due to an idiot. I do expect to be able this spring to start hunting and fishing again. I really miss it.
I am disappointed in the sites I frequent on the internet, including this one. Reason::frown: I posted aboutthe dams on the ten mile river which last fall construction was suppose to start. It hasn,t nor is it likely to start anytime soon. This should be your concern, more so than mine, too old to make a difference. I am sure that you all realize that the herring are dwindling all over, and anything that can help to increase the herring stock should be done. As an individual I have not got anywhere with the Government of RI, from the Governor on down. Moneys are made available by ACOE for this project, and supposedly set aside in the Governor's Capitol Budget for FY2006, and FY2007. Probably stolen by the politicians. If they put it off much longer it won't be needed anyways. I have been involved in this for many years going back to the 50's when a Club I belonged to helped rebuild the fish ladders on the Palmer River in Rehoboth Ma.
I am amazed that not one flyfisher posted any addition to my posting a few days ago. I guess few care for conservation which inturn helps everyone. important issues that no one seems to care about. At my age I shouldn't get myself worked up on an important issue that is not much skin off my hind end.:mad: As many of you know I say what's on my mind like it or not. Special Hi to French Creek

Dble Haul
01-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Belated birthday wishes to you, Art.

RayStachelek
01-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Art,

Did you blow out all those candles with one blow?

Happy belated Birthday.

striblue
01-23-2007, 01:05 AM
Happy B-Day Art.... would love to see you sometime this year...John

artb
01-23-2007, 03:35 PM
John, You would make my day if I was able to talk face to face again. John, nothing bad. Just like to talk to a flyfisher that cares about the sport, and ties a mean fly. Capt. Ray I am going to get out of the hills one of these days to see you. Double haul I still owe you a fishing date down on the RI South Coast. Cheers, Guys :smokin: