Apology to Jusbones [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Apology to Jusbones

Vince
01-18-2007, 09:35 AM
I apologize Jusbones. I did not completely read your post about the car rental scam on the Abacos, specifically the part about sending a pm to you for the detailed info on the car rental fiasco. Sorry for jumping on you for not posting more details.

juro
01-18-2007, 10:30 AM
For the record, I like having you around jusbones - that image on your sig really gets me goin :) :)

Hope we can stake out a flat then pound down some kaliks someday.

nmbrowncom
01-19-2007, 07:11 AM
it is important to keep in mind that this is a PUBLIC forum. hence, PUBLIC complaints, accusations, allegations and the like will not only invite a PUBLIC response, but will naturally demand a PUBLIC explanation including the right of the party being complained about to respond so that the PUBLIC can hear both sides. that probably should have been said early on and hurt feelings would have been avoided. lessons learned all around perhaps. and for my part, jumping on someone who was so odviously reeling from a bad experience was perhaps insensitive and for that i likewise offer my apology.

JusBones
01-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Accepted. I am no lawyer, no troll, just a guy who loves bonefishing. In the future I will keep my experiences, good, bad or indifferent, to a few close frineds, and not post in public. No hard feelings.

Trevor B
01-19-2007, 10:02 AM
Please donít! Itís people like you sharing your experiences, good, bad and ugly that help people like me and many others. I may not have fished for bones very much but I have traveled over a good piece of the world and with out people like you and others writing about their experiences good or bad my travels would not have been as well prepared and as enjoyable as they were. I am now in the process of preparing for my first real bonefish trip and this forum and its participants have been an incredible wealth of knowledge and advice, on everything from hooks to travel on airlines.
Please letís keep the information flowing and not suppress it, the lesson to be learned for all is maybe to read the posts a little more carefully!
Thank you.

FLGator
01-19-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm with Trevor B...THIS is what makes forums like this great sources of information. Please keep sharing experiences. Good. Bad. Otherwise.

Thank you for your post.