Forum Cape House - Need Roomies!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Forum Cape House - Need Roomies!!

juro
01-01-2007, 12:48 PM
I am going to rent a place on the Cape this year. I need roomies.

Most likely a 3 or 4 bedroom place in Chatham, Brewster, Harwich or Orleans - somewhere that has painless access to the flats and surf around the elbow.

I've been finding amazing places, big decks and 3-4 bedrooms. CAC II.

Let me know if you are interested.

wrke
01-01-2007, 12:55 PM
I'd be interested in crashing.:wink:

juro
01-01-2007, 01:41 PM
My plan is to grab an 'extended season' rental so May through November is included as well. If it comes to it I will have guests over in the other bedrooms through the season and a jar on the kitchen table for donations to rent. Discuss the details offline.

Don't make me solo a studio! I'd rather have folks over every weekend anyway. This could be the year we look back and say 'remember when...' :)

Dble Haul
01-01-2007, 08:25 PM
If I were still single and able to travel without concerns for family responsibilities, I'd be taking up your offer in a heartbeat. I'm sure that you'll have some offers for this.

Sean Juan
01-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Ah a man never knows what true happiness is until he gets married...

But then its too late....

Doublespey
01-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey J,

You know you'll be seeing a few moss-covered Striper-seekers on your doorstep come June!

:smokin:

Smcdermott
01-02-2007, 11:54 AM
If you have ample parking :smokin: I will certainly take you up on the coffee can offer. I just don't fish the Cape often enough to justify the full rental.

Sean

juro
01-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Criteria added, good point :)

Guernseybass
01-02-2007, 01:00 PM
add me to the coffee can list too - & if you are full, can I bring my tent ? :biggrin:

Jurostock 2007 - yeah, man. :smokin:

Mark

Dble Haul
01-02-2007, 02:25 PM
Ah a man never knows what true happiness is until he gets married...

But then its too late....

Quiet, you......:wink:

porkslice
01-02-2007, 08:45 PM
coffee can sounds good to me! Ill bring the Patron.

Smcdermott
01-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Ill bring the Patron.

Match that with a noon low on the bayside in June and you have the makings for an excellent weekend.

Sean

juro
01-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Now yer talkin!

I learned a thing or two sharing the fish house with Big Dave. Dining room tables are to be reserved for vises and materials. Eat on the deck :chuckle:

There should always be a guitar laying around.

Beer is the fifth food group... "a porkchop in every bottle".

But cactus juice doesn't take one out of the dawn death march if it's patron quality.

And a page out of the CAC classics... if you need to take a cab to get from the Squire to the CAC (Dave17, Sean)... it was a hell of a night! :lildevl: