Admiral Ed is how old??? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Admiral Ed is how old???

juro
12-11-2006, 06:09 AM
;)

And BigDave too!

Haven't been watching the birthdays lately but happened to look today.

Happy birthday Admiral, hope the southern sunshine is treating you and the Mrs well.

Bigdave hope you are livin' it up today.

jimS
12-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Happy birthday Admiral. Enjoy the day and many more birthdays in sunny Florida. You and Jan have the right lifestyle, summer on the Cape and Florida in the winter.

Big Dave, have a great day! Any exotic fishing trips this winter?

Rip Ryder
12-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Thanks for thinking of me!!! Just getting ready to head to the beach as I type this. Lots of nice double wides for sale in the Park Jim and fishing the intra coastal is only minutes away.

Thanks again

The Admiral

flydoc
12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
I'd like to add my congratulations on another 12 months under the belt:D I'll be down in the Sarasota area for a week in March (Longboat Key, to be precise)...where are you folks at?
Flydoc

Rip Ryder
12-12-2006, 08:20 AM
flydoc,

My dad's down in Port Saint Lucie on the East Coast. He is just a little south of Lake Okeechobee. It's been nice just about or over 80 everyday. Been very windy though ENE 15-30, but the Sailfish guys are loving it.

FishHawk
12-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Happy Birthday to the Admiral. 07 should be an interesting year. We'll have to have a wee dram to celebrate your birthday in the Spring. I'm sure the Captain willl join us. :lildevl:
FishHawk

Paxton
12-12-2006, 04:02 PM
Happy Birthday Admiral......ditch the van and get an amphibious vehicle to deal with the changes at SB.....looking forward to seeing you in the Spring!
Ron

polareyez
12-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Happy Birthday Admiral and many more. See you in the spring.
Garry

striblue
12-18-2006, 12:31 AM
THE MAN.... THE GUY.....Happy b-day to a a Cape Cod legend... see you in the spring.... I will be around more afer I get over my stuff...your good friend...John