CCA Maine- Bangor Meeting [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: CCA Maine- Bangor Meeting

titleguy
11-27-2006, 03:19 PM
I realize this a long way from home for most of you, but CCA-Maine is back in business and is canvassing the state for members and volunteers.

There will be an informational/organizational meeting at the Sea Dog Brew Pub, 26 Front Street, Bangor on Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 6:00PM. Anyone in the neighborhood with an interest in tidewater resources should try to makeit, plus they have great beer.:hihi:

kennebecfly
11-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Good heads up Titleguy, I have been a member for about three years now. My only regret is that I work nights (weeknights ) and almost always have to miss meetings :mad:

titleguy
11-27-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the reply Kfly- looks like the St. George has been treating everyone right. Maybe the Executive Director can schedule one on a Sunday night in your neighborhood.:)

kennebecfly
11-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Yes, I caught a couple nice browns sat. morn and plan on hitting it again soon thur. or fri. Give me shout if if you would like to hook up some time. I was getting spoiled with this awsome weather.. snow flurries in vassalboro this a.m :mad:

titleguy
11-28-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm headed to the 'Loaf this weekend, but maybe next. Snow in Winterport this morning to- bring it on.:D

kennebecfly
11-28-2006, 12:58 PM
Any time :)