Wishing all Forum Members and their familes a Happy Thanksgiving. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Wishing all Forum Members and their familes a Happy Thanksgiving.

fliboy
11-19-2006, 05:35 PM
I wish all forum members and their family members a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Didn't get out much this year, and didn't make one single Clave. Missed those times. Hopefully next year, my work life won't be so busy.

Getting close to calling it quits for the season, although I have been to Rhody three times over the last three weeks. That's as many times as I made it out before heading to Rhody. Pretty sad.

Thanks,

Dave

juro
11-20-2006, 07:14 AM
Thank you Dave -

I am really looking forward to it. It seems to get harder and harder to get quality family time lately so it will be good.

Eric
11-20-2006, 10:02 PM
And a very happy Turkey Day to you, too, Dave!

Best to you and yours and wish you more fish-filled time on the water next season.

Pilgrim

striblue
11-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Thanks very much and I , Personally, wish the same to all...John

flydoc
11-22-2006, 12:55 AM
I wish to echo Dave's wishes for Thursday as well as the rest of the holiday season. I'm on duty Thursday, so won't be partaking of the turkey, but am hoping to bag some ducks/geese when the season resumes on Saturday.

DUCK!!! No Chris, I meant I see a duck coming towards us...you can get up off your belly now! :hihi: (a little jest directed at Jim Simms' eldest...)
Flydoc

P.S.- Hey Juro, any word on dates for the Spring Clave yet? Never too early to plan ahead :D

bonefishmon
11-22-2006, 02:34 AM
Dave. Best wishes over the holidays to you and your family. Hope that cold has gotten better and you can make it down this way to fish the Rhody beaches before the real cold set in. Still good fishing to be had. Been great last few days.

Phil