WSC Auction & Awards Banquet [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: WSC Auction & Awards Banquet

rich_simms
11-03-2006, 11:56 PM
We will annouce the WSC Wild Steelhead Conservation Award Winner, a visual presentation by Steve Probasco and lots of great items to bid/raffle on to support wild steelhead! You can download a RSVP form at www.wildsteelheadcoalition.com

Also if you have something to donate for the auction, your support will be sincerely appreciated.

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP13103.jpg

FleshFly
11-09-2006, 11:09 PM
Rich I wish you well in your ventures. I admire your efforts. I am newbie to this fishery, between your suppotive posts on this site, and all the arguing I see on other sites I am slowly learning the struggles this fishery is faced with. GOOD LUCK!!!

rich_simms
11-10-2006, 02:30 AM
Thanks Flesh, It really is the anglers that have the power in their hands create change for the better. For steelhead, we really are the only ones who truly care, but it is apathy that kills us.

I like the quote I heard from Frank Moore's presentation of Pass Creek that went something like this- " Slowly, one by one a river and it's steelhead falls to the way side and the angler simply moves on to the next productive system." :tsk_tsk: