Rhoddy Fest: Show of Hands [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rhoddy Fest: Show of Hands

bonefishmon
10-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Barring some bad weather.......raise um' if you're coming on Saturday the 21st.
Napatree Point at Watch Hill, RI. The last week has been very good there on both the ocean and bayside. No need to bouch around. We fish Conga Line style Sightfishing in both the surf and on the flats has been excellent. Our little 'Elbow of the Cape' in Southern Rhode Island. Bring your yaks if you wish but we fish within sight of eachother please.

We will meet at first light in the parking lot... downtown Watch Hill near the cabanas or on the beach for those that wish to get an early start.

Can't fish on Saturday? How about Friday or Sunday? I'm sure some familiar with the spot can be available. I'm out for Sunday as I have commitments.

Phil

jfbasser
10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
I should be able to drag the future son-in-law down Sat am.....I just need some tips on how to wake him up!

Quentin
10-17-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm in.

Phil, I won't have computer access Thu or Fri (I'll be fishing :D ) so leave messages on my cell if there are any changes. I sent you my new cell#.

Can't wait!

Q

sean
10-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Will be out Saturday late afternoon into the evening but will probably skip napatree point. It fishes well into late november so I prefer to hit more spots east that will not be fishing late in the season. If anyone feels the urge to explore some more of RI let me know, my cell is 401-473-8833.

Just posting this as I cannot make the early morning thing but if some guys are still around towards the evening and want to get together they can give me call.

-sean

kennebecfly
10-18-2006, 05:56 AM
Looks like Chris and I will be backing out even though the reports sound very promising, The fishing for L.L salmon and brook trout on the East Outlet has been heating up and I have to give it one more weekend. You guys have a blast and I will see you in the spring. :)

Adrian
10-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Have a dinner thing Saturday evening so it's probably Friday night though early Sat a.m.

JimW
10-18-2006, 09:25 AM
Tempting, but things are still going off 10 minutes from my house so unless hardtails are on the menu I've got to pass on this one.

Good luck guys, you should have a blast.

Smcdermott
10-18-2006, 11:18 AM
As usual I will be in the area and happy to share any intel. Hoping to fish both days weather permitting. Sure wish I would have motored back as far as Napatree last weekend as we needed a bass to complete the slam for Porkslice.

Sean

jared
10-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Schedule only allows for fishing Sunday. Hope to splash her @ 6am...more than happy to share intel.

-J

GregD
10-19-2006, 07:52 AM
Saturday looks like a maybe in the afternoon now after games and reschedule of repairs on my cable internet set-up at home. Looks like sunday afternoon is most likely to get out with Josh in the Ox. Good luck guys, hope to see some of you out on the water...

Greg.

bonefishmon
10-19-2006, 04:18 PM
I should be able to drag the future son-in-law down Sat am.....I just need some tips on how to wake him up!

Tie 60 lb. test to his toe. Tighten the drag all the way down. LOL!!!

Phil