for your information.... [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: for your information....

arubaman
09-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Hi folks,
as it looks like my temporary job as veterinarian is ending somewhere in october I will be unemployed again. havenīt been home for a year and a half now, so decided to go to my parents for a month.
This means that Iīll probably be checking out Bones on my island in November, maybe have a shot at tarpons if possible. I know where they are, but still have to get to them.
Anyways, donīt know when thanksgiving is but usually there are some Americans going down to Aruba for that holiday. If youīre going there always fun to know.
Ciao!

juro
09-20-2006, 10:43 AM
It's likely that I will be coming to Aruba this winter with family, but not until late winter. However I will be looking for your reports with high interest!

arubaman
10-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Just booked, I will be around on the island from 1st of november untill the 24th. Maybe a small trip somewhere else (to go diving with my girlfriend), but in general I will be on the island that period. As fishing is more and more a passion and I spent a lot of time in fishing and the things around it, I donīt mind to check out wether I posses some guiding capacities. Anyone around there who would like to be a "testvictim:confused: " can contact me on this forum.
Ciao, Sander