Birthday Greetings to a UK Striper Hound [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Birthday Greetings to a UK Striper Hound

juro
09-06-2006, 06:09 AM
Very best of birthday wishes Jamie, hope you can get back across the puddle soon.

(I hear that Silas is terrorizing the local waters with JimS and Ken McRae for the month)

Juro

Adrian
09-06-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey Jamie

Have a great day - hopefully including lots of fishing and excellent beer :)

striblue
09-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Happy B-day Jamie........Hope to see you on this side of the pond next season.

jimS
09-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Jamie, happy birthday buddy. Wish you were here! Lots of schoolies for Silas so far, but nothing big. With the big tides this week, we expect things to explode.

Sounds like I'll see you in Weipa next year.

jamie
09-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Thanks chaps had a great birthday, although I was pinning for the stripers. Been walking around like a lost sheep since Silas announced he was off to Striper Land for a whole month.

Will certainly be over next season; 2006 has not been a great year fishing wise with my wings severely clipped - but the fat lady has not yet begun to warm up the vocal chords; so it may all change. Got a few days under canvass this week with some of the boys along the jurassic coast. Fishing, wine, food and tales will abound.

Spoke to Matt last week Jim, and Weipa is still looking good, although Matt has a Christmas Island fixation atm. I told him that I don't care so long as I can spend three weeks somewhere hot; and I'm not talking about the weather.

Got some tickets for the final Ashes Test in Sydney in the New Year, trying to scheme a scheme to get Aus-side for some Aussie Salmon in Jan (Oh and to see England retain the Ashes :) ).